Posted by Garry Stewart on 7th Apr 2015
Here's what I did with some van sormon:
2c dry spatzel cooked per bag instructions
Salt and pepper to taste
Leftover chicken cold about 2cups
1.5c frozen mixed veggies
1/4lbs van sormon rind included
1. In sauce pan melt butter and add flour, salt and pepper
2. Add milk and bring to a boil to thicken slightly
3. Add chicken and veggies, heat until veggies are thawed
4. Place in prepared pie dough (recipe to follow)
5. Place 1/8lbs chopped van sormon onto filling under top crust
6. Place remaining pie dough on top
7. Put remaining van sormon on top of pie
8. Cook in 425 oven for 45min
1.cut Cisco into flour and salt
2.add water until crumbly but you can roll it out
3. 2/3 is for bottom and up the sides of a 9x9 casserole dish and the rest is for topping the pie
Andrea, who manages our booth at the Urban Harves Farmers Market in Houston, took our Mango Jalapeño Cheese Spread and mixed it with a bowl of pasta. She said it is "deeeeelicious!"
Madison Collins, who manages our farmers market booth in Austin at the Sustainable Food Center’s downtown market on 4th and Guadalupe, wrote in with the following comments and picture:“A few weeks ago I celebrated my birthday by going to lunch with my mom. We went to a very popular Austin restaurant called Odd Duck and had a wonderful experience! [...]
A customer at the Dallas Farmers Market purchased our mozzarella and sent us these pictures of her creation: Fried mozzarella bread sticks!
Hi Everyone,Take a look at my lunch today: Abigail's Fresh Mozzarella Salmon Roll with smoked salmon, diced tomatoes, green onions and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Yum!