- "My boyfriend and I are obsessed with your marinated feta! We love it so much. I love it too much, in fact. I ate the whole jar without him...."
- Katherine K.
August 15, 2016
- I just received your Van Sormon cheese in the mail today.... I couldn't believe how much more delicious it was - so much milder, so much fresher, and just so easy to eat.
Thank you so much, Brazos Valley, for one of the best cheeses I have ever eaten in my life. :)
Also, your customer service is Top Notch. More should follow your model. I spoke to Marc, Denise, Abigail, and Garry on the phone, and I was floored by how kind, hard working, and professional everyone was.
I am a happy customer. :) Love you All!
- Karen G.
June 3, 2015
- "I think Brazos Valley makes the best raw cheese - especially your smoked swiss!"
- Karen G./ San Antonio
May 18, 2015
- "We went to your booth at the Farmers Market at Half Price Books. The representative was very knowledgeable and told us the story behind the Van Sormon cheese. The cheese never made it as far as the house. We tore it open in the car and my 4-year old LOVED it. He even asked if he could eat the rind. Great and unique product!"
- Kaye L.
May 3, 2015
- "Omg! We got the smoked Gouda at the new Braunfels farmers market and it is TO DIE FOR!!! Super delicious and melts in your mouth!!"
- Melissa B.
April 26, 2015
- "Whenever my wife and I are in Houston selling our cheese at the Urban Harvest Farmers Market near the Galleria, we make a point to visit our favorite Lebanese restaurant. In the process, we have made friends with Chuck and Nadia, owners of Skewers Mediterranean Grill. Chuck wrote me after my last visit."
I like to thank you for visiting Skewers the other day and leaving me some of your great cheese. The cheese was excellent. I never liked the smoke cheese before. Usually the smoked taste overwhelms the taste of the cheese but not your cheese. It was soft, but very sophisticated, very well balanced with a distinctive characteristic taste. The two pieces of cheese lasted only two days. :)
I am looking forward to seeing you and thank you again.
March 31, 2015
- "Took some of the Horse Radish cheese camping..That’s all people were talking about….IT WAS THE BEST CHEESE WE HAVE EVER HAD."
February 24, 2015
- "We made duck (hunted by my fiancé) stuffed with Brazos Valley Mango and Jalapeño Cheese Spread and sliced jalapeños wrapped in bacon. Amazing!!
Hope you and your family enjoy the holiday!"
November 27, 2014
- "I was introduced to your cheeses at the San Antonio farmers market while visiting my daughter, when I bought the Van Sorman-- it was amazing! I was excited to find you, also, at the Houston market ( I live in Houston) and bought more. I, also, bought the marinated feta and loved what I tried. It is hard to resist!"
- Jean P.
November 18, 2014
- "I bought some cheese at Downtown Arlington Farmers Market yesterday...well perhaps I bought a lot. Anyway, I've been sitting here nibbling and nibbling, and cutting off some more, and nibbling some more...I can't stop! This stuff is SO GOOD. Your representative was very informative and explained everything. I hope I can pace myself so I don't run out before my next shopping spree."
- Launa V.
August 25, 2014
- "Yes, Marc, the package arrived in the morning. My wife and I enjoyed an evening with your great cheeses, a fresh loaf of sourdough, and we popped a bottle of champagne to go with it. Thanks again"
July 16, 2014
- "Just got home from our “road trip” with the grandkids …. And I wanted to thank you again for telling us about cheese making. I learned lots!
And – we’re all enjoying the delicious Swiss cheese!!"
- June P.
July 12, 2014
- After sampling our cheese at the Richardson Farmers Market, a customer wrote us saying, "Your cheese is simply amazing. We tried several (your vendor was great) but it was the Swiss that stole our hearts today. Thank you so very much!"
- Betsy P.
July 5, 2014
- We bought some cheese from you at the Dallas Farmers Market. How often are you guys there. We will definitely be buying some more from you. It was out of this world.
- Liz H.
Hi Marc...received the cheese this morning and enjoying it this evening! They are both wonderful. The Brie is the best I have ever had. My job takes me all over the world and thought the best was always in France. Your Brie has changed my mind. Yours is the best!!! Thanks for producing a wonderful product
"I am a chef who supports her local farmers and knows the importance of doing so. Brazos Valley Cheese was the first local cheese I ever tasted when I first moved to Texas. I Have been using it ever since. I often use their white cheddar in my mac n' cheese, their brie on our croutons for our roasted beet salad, or their Horseradish Pecan Cheddar in a savory bread pudding. Knowing that I am using a superior cheese made from raw cows milk and that I am supporting a local cheese maker makes me proud to know that I am using the best local ingredients available to me. As a chef, that is very important. Local is the new "organic", and having a great local cheese maker such as Brazos Valley allows me to achieve just that."
The code you entered is incorrect. Please try again.