Questions about Making Cheeseboards
At this point, you may have some questions:
- How to get started?
- What cheeses go well together?
- What sides (accoutrements) should I include?
- What should I use for a platter?
- How big should the cheese platter be in order to feed 5-7 people?
Free Course on How to Make Cheeseboards
To make it easier, we’ve put together a set of tips and instructions as a free course, delivered by email.
We’ll take you step-by-step through how to make:
- Dessert cheese platters
- Something-for-everyone platters that feed 5-7 people
- Festive “Southwest Platters”
- And a few surprises
Ready to Get Started?
Enter your name and email address below and click "Yes" to be placed on our mailing list, and we’ll send you the first lesson.