Questions about Making Cheeseboards
At this point, you may have some questions:
- What’s the best way to get started?
- What cheeses should I use together?
- What sides should I include?
- Do I build it on a cutting board? Or what do I use for a platter?
- How big should the cheese platter be in order to feed 5-7 people?
Free Course on How to Make Cheeseboards
To make it easier, we’ve put together a set of tips and instructions as a free course, delivered by email.
We’ll take you step-by-step through how to make:
- A tasty, attractive, but super-simple-to-make cheese platter using artisan spreadable cheeses
- A dessert cheese platter
- A more traditional cheese platter for 5-7 people that has something for everyone
- A slightly spicy, festive “Southwest Platter”
- And a few surprises
Ready to Get Started?
Enter your name and email address below and click “Yes” to be placed on our mailing list, and we’ll send you the first lesson.